If you or anyone in your household have coronavirus symptoms, you should stay at home and self-isolate and not attend any viewings or request a visit from our team.
Because the housing market remains open the safety of all parties in the buying/selling process is of the utmost importance to us and we are following the recommended government advice to keep everyone as protected as possible. The full guidance notes and advice for buying and selling property during this period can be found here.
Here are a few of the main points we would draw your attention to:
- If you would like to physically view a property we would ask that you watch our property videos and 3D tours before arranging appointment. We are also happy to offer virtual viewings or valuations appointments to minimise travel and contact. Please discuss with the team to see how we can help.
- When physically attending any property viewing or appointment, we ask that face masks/coverings are used. We also ask for hands to be sanitised before entering.
- Only two adults can attend a physical viewing.
- Please remember social distancing. Keep 2 meters apart.
- My team will turn on all lights, open all doors and cupboards to reduce physical contact when in the property.
- We are only inviting physical viewings of property if a purchaser is in a proceedable position or has discussed their requirements in detail with the team.
- Valuations are arranged on a case-by-case basis.